Friends, today we will know how you can fill
up the current account Sonali
bank cash deposit slip. Sonali
Bank Bangladesh current account deposit slip and savings
account deposit slip look almost the same, only the color is different, you
have to fill in the same rules. The color of the current account slip is white
and the savings account slip is blue. Today we will know how to fill the
deposit slip of current account of Sonali Bank. Please read carefully. Today
you will know the deposit Sonali bank bd.
The current account has two parts, as you can see in the
image above. I think one is first part and another is the second part. You need
to fill in the second part in the same way you fill in the first part. If you
wish you can fill in the deposit slip in Bengali and if you wish you can fill
in English but I will fill to show you in English.
I will fill in the first part. First you have to enter
the current account number, above you can see there is a box of
current account number in that box you have to write the current account
number. I have given an account number. You will write your account number
clearly. My account number is 1000001000091.
Then you can see below there is a date box, in the date
box you have to write the date on which date deposit money or deposit check. I
have written the date 20-11-2021.
Now write the name of the branch in
which branch you will deposit money. I will deposit money at Dhanmondi branch,
so I have written Dhanmondi.
Then below you will see an option of name,
write the name of the account here. My account is the current account. My
account is opened in my company name so I have written my company name as Factomart
BD Limited.
Now below you can see the details of check or cash. Here
you will write money in the money column by mentioning the details of money or
bank check. I will deposit 1000 rupees note 20. I have written here (1000X20). Now
you can see the total money below. Enter the total amount here. I have
written 20,000.
Then write in the words below, I have written in words Twenty
Thousand Only. Just write the word “only” after end of it.
Writing my first part is complete, now I will
write the second part. How you fill the first part, you have to fill in the
second part in the same way. The only exception is, in the second part you will
give the mobile number and below you will see the signature of the depositor
enter your signature here. This is how you write your Sonali bank deposit slip.
Once the deposit slip writing is complete, go to
the cash counter of the bank with the deposit slip if you have
deposited money in cash. The bank will give you the first part with seal and
signature and leave the second part.
I hope you understand how to fill up the current account deposit slip of Sonali Bank and deposit the money. If anyone has trouble understanding somewhere, or if you have an opinion, you can let us know in the comments section. Thanks for staying with us.
Read More:

0 Comments
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box