Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

How to fill up janata bank bd deposit form?

 

janata bank deposit form

I am starting by greeting you first. Today we will learn how to write cash deposit form of Janata Bank bd and deposit money. Deposit forms for savings accounts of Janata Bank and forms for current accounts are of different types. The color for writing the form of Janata bank savings account is red and the color for writing the form of current account is white. I will show the deposit form of the savings account. If you can fill the deposit form of the savings account, you can fill the deposit form of the current account.

You has to fill two parts of the savings account / current account, If you can fill the first part the second part in the same way. You can fill in Bengali and if you want you can fill in English but I will fill in English. Let us know how you can fill the deposit form of Janata Bank savings account. I also show a bank deposit form image.

Now I will start to complete the first part. First you will see the branch above. Enter the name of the branch to which you will deposit money. I will deposit money at Gulistan branch, so I have written Gulistan.

Then write the date on which you will deposit your money in the date line. I will deposit the money on 25-01-2022.

After that you can see in capital letter “savings account number”, here you will write the savings account number. My savings account number is -122076549. I wrote a number just to show you.

Then you can see the name below, enter the name of the name of your account here. My name is Bashir Ahmed. So, I wrote down the account Bashir Ahmed.

You can see below two options one is description the other is the amount of money. Mention the note of money in the description and then write the amount of money. I will deposit 1000 rupees note 20 so, I wrote 1000X20. I wrote the amount of 20,000. Then fill of the empty part. I have written 20,000 in the total money box. You can see below in words, here I have written in words Twenty Thousand Only. “Only” write after the word.

Now that my first part has been completed. I will write the second part.

Complete the second part in exactly the same way you completed the first part. Write the branch, then write the savings account number, write the date and write the name of the account, write the details, write the amount of money, write in words.

The option of “depositor” can see below. Enter your signature here. You can give the signature your full name and you can give any sign again, no problem. Give your mobile number below as well.

Writing your deposit form is complete. Now with this deposit form you can go to the cash counter of the bank and deposit money. If you deposit in the bank, one part will be given to you with seal and signature and the other part will be left.

I hope you understand how to fill the deposit form in Janata Bank. If you have any comments, please let us know in the comments section. Thank you so much for being with us.

These articles may help you


Post a Comment

0 Comments