Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

How to Write Deposit Slip of Islami Bank Mudaraba Savings Account IBBL

How to write deposit slip

Friends, today we will know how to write deposit slip of Mudaraba Savings Account of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited. The writing rules of Islami Bank Mudaraba Savings Account Deposit slip and Al-wadia current account deposit slip is same. The color of the current account slip is white, and the color of the savings account slip is blue. Today we will learn through this article how to fill in the Mudaraba Savings Account Deposit slip. Read the article carefully.

You will see two parts of the deposit slip of Mudaraba Savings Account of Islami Bank. As you can see in the picture above. Fill in the second part just as you would in the first part. You can fill in the deposit slip in Bengali and again in English if you wish. Today I will show you in English.


Lets Start..

First you have to write the name of the branch to which you want to deposit money. I assumed that I would deposit money in Uttara Branch. I wrote Uttara in place of the branch. Then you have to write Mudaraba Savings Account Number. I have given my account number here “12947587685897022. You will write your account number here. Then you have to write the name of the account. The name of my account is “Md Kamrul Hasan”, I have written Md Kamrul Hasan. You have to write the date on which you are going to deposit money or deposit cheque. I put the date here 20-10-2021.

Now you can see the description in one part and the amount of money in the other part. The amount of money should be written in part by mentioning quantity of money note in the description box. I will deposit 1000 rupees note 5, So I have written 1000x5 and I have written 5000 rupees in the amount of money box. Besides, I will deposit 500 rupees note 2, I have to write 500x2, and I have written 1000 rupees in the amount part.

Now if there is any empty part between the number and the total amount, you have to make a long pull down so that no one can write anything in this empty part. You have to sum of this money and write in the part of total money box. I have written 6000 rupees in total amount box. The following money should be written in words. At the end of writing in words just write the word ONLY. I wrote six thousand rupees only.

Fill up the second part in the same way as you completed the first part of the deposit slip. Below the second part you can see an option ‘signature of the depositor”. Write the signature of the depositor above it.  The signature may be your full name or your sign. There is an option for the phone number as you can see below. Give your mobile number here.

Now has been completed writing of deposit slip. In this way you have to write the deposit slip of the savings account of Islami Bank. You can deposit money by going to the cash counter of Islami Bank by writing deposit receipt such way. Now a question if you submit a cheque then how to deposit-slip fill up? Answer will come soon. 

If you have trouble understanding somewhere, you can also let us know in the comments section. Below are links to some more such articles that may be of useful to you.


Learn More:

What to do spelling mistake in cheque and overwriting on cheque?


Post a Comment

0 Comments