Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

How to fill the bank deposit receipt form of First Security Islami Bank bd?

bank-deposit-receipt-form-fsib

Friends, today we will know how to fill the bank deposit receipt form of First Security Islami Bank bd deposit receipt and deposit the money. It is a common thing to fill up a bank deposit receipt, but we still need to know. So let us know how you can fill the deposit receipt form of First Security Islami Bank.

First you see a date box at the top right. Enter the date on which you will deposit the money. I wrote the date 20-11-2021.

Just below the date box you can see there is a box of account number in which you will write the account number. My account number is 0230-105-20004000.Then whether you deposit money cash or cheque will give the correct mark.

On the left side you can see there is an option of branch where you will write the name of the branch to which you will deposit money. I will deposit money in Motijheel branch, so I wrote Motijheel branch.

Now at the bottom of the branch you can see the account name, enter the name of the name of your account here. My account name is Abdur Rahim. So, I have to write Abdur Rahim.

You have to write the amount mentioning the quantity of money you will deposit. I will deposit 1000 taka note 29. So, I wrote 29 next to 1000 (1000X29). I will deposit two notes of 500 rupees, so I wrote 2 next to 500 (500X2) and I wrote in the amount 29000 and 1000. If there is any blank part before writing the total amount, fill it in one tall mark.

You can see the total amount below. Write the sum of the numbers above here, so I wrote 30,000. You can see the amount in word on the right side. Write the amount in words here. I wrote Thirty Thousand Only.

Then you can see the deposit details below. Write your name here. My name is Kamrul Hasan. So I wrote Kamrul Hasan. Enter your address. I wrote my address House: 7, Road: 10, Gulshan-2.

Below that you can see there is a box of cell number. Give your mobile number there. Remember that you give your own mobile number, the bank cannot be deceived with any other number. I have given a mobile number here to show you 01815-000000.

Now you can see below the depositor signature on the left give your sign there. Here you can write your full name or give any sign. Now writing your first security islami bank limited bangladesh deposit receipt is complete.

With this deposit receipt you can go to the cash counter of the bank and deposit money. Deposit receipt of First Security Islami Bank have two parts. The bottom will be carbon copy, carbon copy seal, signature will be given to you.

I hope you understand, if you have an opinion or have trouble understanding somewhere, please let us know in the comments section.

Below is a link to some more articles, these may be useful to you, I hope you will read. Thank you for being with us.



Post a Comment

0 Comments