Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

How to fill Islami Bank online deposit slip। Islami bank deposit account

Islami bank deposit account

Today we will know how to fill online deposit slip of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited and how to deposit money. We know that differ the types of savings account deposit slips, current account deposit slips and online deposit slips. You read the articles carefully. Through this article you will know how to write properly islami bank Bangladesh deposit slip and deposit money.


What do you mean by online deposit of IBBL?

First, we will know what is mean by online deposit slip of Islami Bank? If the account to which you are depositing money is not opened from this branch, then it will be online deposit. In that case you have to deposit money by filling online deposit slip. In simply, if you deposit money in any other branch without depositing it in the branch from which you have opened the account, it will be deposited online. For example, my account is open from Uttara branch but if I deposit money in Dhanmondi branch then it will be online deposit, I have to deposit money by filling online deposit slip. I hope you understand the matter.


Write the deposit date
First you need to enter the date on which you will deposit the money. I dated 19-01-2022. You will see the date box at the top right. You can also deposit money by check.


Write The Deposit Branch
As you can see above there is an option to write the branch. Write the name of the branch here, the name of the branch to which you are going to deposit money. I have written here Uttara since I will deposit money in Uttara branch.


Write The Account Name

You can see the account name. Write here the name which name of your account is opened. I opened my account in the name of Mohammad Hossain, I have written here Mohammad Hossain.


Write The Account Open Branch

After that you can see below the account with branch. Enter the name of the branch from which branch your account was opened. My account was opened from Dhanmondi branch I have written here Dhanmondi.


Write Your Account Number

You have to write your account number. You must enter the account number in the account number writing box. I have written my account number 20100000700897001, you will write your account number. My account is Mudaraba Savings Account, I entered the Mudaraba Savings Account with the correct mark here MSA.


Input Description and amount

Then you have to write the total amount by mentioning the number of monies notes such as 1000 rupees notes, 500 rupees notes or 200 rupees notes. I will answer 1000 rupees note eight (8) so after 1000 I gave 8 (1000X8). 500 rupees note I will deposit quantity two, so after 500 rupees I gave 2 (500X2). I will deposit 200 rupees note quantity five (5) so I write five after 200 (200X5). Then if there is a blank space between the number and the total amount, fill in the blanks so that no one gets a chance to write anything here. Add these numbers and write down the total amount. I have 10,000 rupees, here I have written 10,000.


Write The Amount in Word

You can see the amount in word below. Write the amount of money here in words. Since I have written 10,000 rupees, I have written Ten Thousand Rupees Only. Just write only end of the word writing.


Put Depositor Name & Address

You can see the depository name and address. Here you will enter your name and your address in brief. I have written my address House:07, Road:07, Sactor:10, Uttara.


Relationship with account holder
You will see an option in the relationship with the account holder. Mention your relationship with the account to which you will deposit money, write brother if brother, give business if business, any other so on.


Give Your Phone

Then see a box of cell phone number, enter your mobile number here. My mobile number is 01712-000000.


Give Your Sign

At the bottom left you can see the depositor signature, here you will give the signature. Signature may be your own writing full name or your own writing symbols. Now writing your deposit slip is complete.

A carbon copy of the online deposit slip, the bank will give you the carbon copy with the seal and signature when you deposit your money. Once the deposit slip is complete, you can go to the cash counter and deposit the money.

We hope you understand how to fill online deposit slip of Islami Bank and deposit money. Thank you for staying with us.


Read More:

How to Write Deposit Slip of Islami Bank Mudaraba Savings Account

How To Write Account Payee Cheque In Bangladesh

What to do spelling mistake in cheque and overwriting on cheque?

Post a Comment

0 Comments